This warranty policy only applies if referred to in a sales agreement between GSV Innovations and the Purchaser and it will replace the standard warranty clause provided in the general terms and conditions of sale.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This warranty policy is valid only for products sold in Pakistan.
- Products have been purchased directly from GSV Innovations.
- Proof of purchase is available for inspection by GSV Innovations.
- Products have been properly installed and operated in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- A GSV Innovations representative will have access to the defective Products.
- If the Products or other parts become suspect, the representative shall have the right to invite other manufacturers’ representatives to evaluate the Product.
- Labor costs for installation of the Products are not covered under this warranty.
Warranty period might be different for different products. The warranty period starts on the date the products are delivered. By default, Purchaser receives the ‘standard warranty’ along with correlated invoice . On request, an ‘extended warranty’ or ‘customized project warranty’ can be agreed upon after evaluation of the specific application conditions.
Purchaser shall not rely upon any other information or documentation .
Within the warranty period, GSV Innovations will replace any defective product or part with equal working model in the same conditions or better.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does the warranty cover?
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period. During the Warranty Period, GSV Innovations will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
GSV Innovations will either repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
How long does the coverage last?
The warranty period might be different for different products and projects, which is mentioned on the sales agreement or invoice.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
The Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you. Please fill in the warranty claim form.